Here you will find all my studies and training.
Here are all my professional experiences after studying. It ranges from my internship in companies to my current job.
This internship was done while I was pursuing my master's degree in computer science.
PhD research assistant
I worked as a research assistant for a PhD student through a research grant in the area known as Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing and Language Engineering.
Here you will find my small contributions to the scientific world.
How Important is Syntactic Parsing Accuracy? An Empirical Evaluation on Rule-Based Sentiment Analysis
Here you can find all the recommendation letters I have from my previous jobs.
Here you can find all the certifications that I have obtained throughout my professional career.
Here you can find all the courses that I have taken, either out of curiosity to learn something new or because I found an offer and I ventured to buy them to see how I use the tool that is explained in the course.
- Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Here is all my attendance at computer related events.
See some photos and all the talks I have attended.
Codemotion Madrid 2018
This was my first attendance at a computer-related event. I liked the experience and I met a lot of people, I got in touch about what the job market offers and wants and I also received a lot of merchandising from companies while listening to their proposals. I even got to see John Romero playing DOOM! The atmosphere was very pleasant and I was able to enjoy the event without problems. I am sure that I will repeat in the future if I can.
Here is the list of talks I have attended at the event:
- Three Ghosts of Serverless - A look in the Past, Present, and Yet to Come (Oracle)
- Bots with AI will take your job unless you are a bot developer (for now...)
- You want your apps to be safe? Hack yourself!
- Hacking the blockchain for fun and profit
- VR-infographic integrating VR and AR in daily newsroom production workflow
- ECMAScript 2018 y más allá
- Drones como amenaza a infraestructuras críticas. El "Proyecto Interceptor"
- IoT and Blockchain frontier even further
- Speak up! Reshaping the future of technology using the voice (Amazon Alexa)
- The Early Days of Id Software: Programming Principles
- Microservicios reactivos con Micronaut
- Bug Bounty Program, does it help?
- Pwned City: Ciudad sin Ley
- Ultimate Stack Compilation - Elegimos las herramientas y al final sale bien
- Desarrolla tu aplicación Android con Kotlin y VIPER!
- Can't you stop looking at you phone?
Also, I appear in the official closing video! Can you find me? (Hint: BBVA stand)
A brief summary of what I do in them.
Expanding projects to reach more people
I am one of the main translators who helped translate these projects into Spanish and Galician. In each project I have used different tools that allow us to translate easily and quickly from one language to another and to be able to communicate with another translator during the process.
Here is the list of the tools I have used to translate on those sites: